Graphic representation of a completed panel. Click the stars to see the full panel.
NOTE - Since it is very important that every star be sponsored, I have reduced the donation to $50. Anyone who so generously donated $100 will have 2 stars sponsored
for the memorial project. If you have any questions, please contact me at my email link at the bottom of this page. Thank you so much. - Doreen Lynn Saunders
To SPONSOR-A-STAR - Sponsorship is $50 per name. The benefits are as follows -
- The name of the sponsor will be listed in the permanent information directories and documentation that will be shown with the exhibit at every location
- If the name and address of the next of kin is provided, they will receive a special certificate from me regarding who sponsored their loved one. (See below.)
- The sponsor will receive a custom designed Certificate of Sponsorship.
- The Americana Stars Memorial is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a 501(c)3
non-profit arts service organization. Contributions on behalf of this project may be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent
permitted by law. Click on their link above to read all about them.
- Each name is available for two (2) sponsorships. Both sponsors will receive the same benefits as #2 - 4 above. The family will receive notices of
sponsorship regarding every sponsor, which will serve as additional support and recognition of continuing thoughts for their loved one(s).
- A Corporate Sponsor-a-Star Program is available for companies that would like to sponsor the stars of their employees that were lost on 9/11.
Additional benefits are available. Email me with your phone number so we can discuss the details.
The BENEFACTORS PANEL is for individuals that sponsor at least 20 stars and companies that sponsor at least 40 stars. This panel will be displayed with the memorial mural
wherever it is exhibited. Email me with your phone number so we can discuss the details.
If you were lucky enough to have not lost anyone on 9/11, you can sponsor a star for someone you did not know. Unfortunately, there will be victims that do not
have sponsors. Perhaps they didn't have family of their own. So they will not be forgotten, you can sponsor their star. All of the same benefits will apply.
If I can find a family member, I will send them notification of your kindness.
Sponsoring a star takes just 2 easy steps.
That's all! Very easy! After Fractured Atlas notifies me (usually within 2 hours) that the donation has been made, I will make changes to the star(s) to reflect that
they are always thought about and loved by someone special. I am always available if you have any questions.
- Click on the sponsor button below - "Click Here to Sponsor". A separate window will open at Fractured Atlas where you can make your donation of $50 per name.
- Come back to this window in AmericanaStars.org and send me an email using the button at the bottom of the page. Send me the name(s) of the person(s)
you would like to sponsor and the name and address of their family so that I can send them the special certificate (below) letting them know who is thinking of them.
Click Here to Sponsor
Share this website with your Facebook friends!
If the email button does not work in your browser, you can contact me at Doreen@AmericanaStars.org. Thank you.
Rego Park, New York, 11374 USA
Website Designed by Leigh Little & Doreen Lynn Saunders /
All designs and graphics on this website are copyrighted.
If you have any questions about usage or licensing, please email Doreen
at the link above and she will be happy to talk to you.
The work for this website is being done by volunteers who support
The Americana Stars Memorial.
All items purchased through AmericanaArts.com contribute to the support and production of the memorial.
DOREEN LYNN SAUNDERS & AMERICANA ARTS
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED